Re: All Trains To Be Replaced

David Langley wrote in message <375682C7.45E29A81@ancc.com.au>...
>Legend wrote:
>
>> All trains should be replaced in Melbourne. They are too old, too
>> smelly, and look awful.
>> Con
>
>What a stupid comment.
>
>David Langley.

Ah! David but it was his oppinion, and the two or three times I have been
forced to use them these last couple of years, I think I agree with him.
Mind you the smell of vomit and urine, could be avoided if Melburnians had
more respect for their property, as to their looks, well maybe a few parents
taking an interest in what their Kids are doing, would eliminate the
disgusting grafitti and the horrible looking results of only half cleaning
it off, to enable train numbers for the next days morning peak.
I am so lucky to live in the bush!
Rod :o(