Re: Tait Trains

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote:

> : The guard could also help you on or off with your pram or wheelchair.
>
> : Does the driver now load and unload these items?

Yes and he also sticks a piece of paper on the window in front of him (not at
eye level of course just in case you asked) on which he has written your
destination station. I think they might even be properly printed note pages.
Women (and men too I suppose) with prams are encouraged to ride near the front
in order that the driver will see them clearly at the station stops and not
shut the doors prematurely.

David Langley.