Re: Tait Trains

David Langley wrote:
> What! The Taits were the most user friendly train we have had. What other

No way - just try getting on board with a pram or a wheelchair.

But I do have fond memories of catching the red trains to St Kilda...
Waiting on platform 11, watching the Allen's Sweets sign... then getting
to St Kilda, where in peak hour, everybody would be jumping off before
the train stopped to try and get a seat on the 600 bus...

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Custard Communications Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia

Send a stupid e-card! http://www.toxiccustard.com/cards/