Re: 80th Anniversary tour

On Mon, 31 May 1999, Jozis wrote:

> I think it was a bit of a messed up tour: rain, lateness. I caught up
> with it at Flinders St at about 4;30, it was about 20min late.

I can't say that it was that bad.  I've been on a few tours which ran much
later than this.  The weather was bad, I'm getting my photos back today
and am not expecting too much out of them.  The main reason for the
lateness was an extended stop at Brighton Beach - even though a tait tour
visited there recently, plenty of people wanted photos.

Gareth.

Gareth Lumsden, s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au, glums112@yahoo.com
If you respect your record collection, family, jewellery, TV, video,
friendships, parents, bank balance, rational thought, memory, lovers,
relationship, appearance, health, girlfriend, boyfriend, job, ambition,
education, beauty, teeth, veins, lungs, sense of humour, dignity,
freedom, elegance, laughter, libido, senses, brain, vision,
apprenticeship, studies, character, CD's, finances, appetite, patience,
inheritance, furniture, house, self respect, success, faith, trust,
point of views, happiness, hunger, authority, father, playmate, aunty,
grandma, team, spirit, leadership, wallet, turntable, wardrobe, wedding,
atmosphere, awareness, coins, comfort, CD player, connections, democracy,
freshness, get up and go, travel plans, trophy collection, obligations,
piggie bank, loyalty, video player, white goods, imtimacy, telephone,
values, time, accounts, attidtude, amusement, apartment, grace,
training, plans, offers, company, romance, charm, love, laughter, life,
and of course your mother, you will read all of this bull shit.
You may even wish to visit Gareth's Railway Web page:
http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278.