Re: Surrey Hills - another crossing failure II

And what about the poor bus travellers on route 612?

They are regularly subjected to delays at this crossing.

Route 700 is also affected, even though this turns right just before the
crossing.

Bus passengers have rights to fast efficient transport as well!

Cheers
John Wayman

Christopher_Martin GORDON <cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au> wrote in message
> : from heavy commuter traffic flows driving from homes in the classy
eastern
> : suburbs to workplaces in the flatter south-eastern areas.  Because of
the
> : proximity of east west roads (Canterbury Rd at Surrey Hills; Maroondah
Hwy