Re: John Laws

John wrote in message <379eaa21.0@pink.one.net.au>...

Who the Hell is John Laws??
And who gives a Rats arsehole at what any clown says on  Talk Back Radio
 are their  any Radio Stations still on the air?]
In the 'old days' when I only had a radio in the car, it never ceased to
amaze me how many times talk back hosts changed their opinions.
This year we bag the Liberals...Next year we will get Labour
elected......blah blah blah
They only ever existed through controversy and look they have even got you
going.
Its all propaganda...its all paid for by some interest or other.....come on
Fellas get a life!
Not worth arguing about.
Smile you are on big brothers screen  (o;}
Rod