Re: John Laws

In article <3794f80b.0@newshost.pcug.org.au>,
  "David Bennetts" <davibenn@pcug.org.au> wrote:

> According to a recent newspaper article( I can't remember which one),
John
> Laws was in the pay of the road transport industry, amongst a lot of
other
> groups.  It will be interesting to see which way the ABA inquiry
goes, in my
> view what the "Golden Tonsils" has done is tantamount to extortion.
>
> Regards
> David Bennetts
>
> Of course he would  have to be.....all that crap he went on about how
good  truckies are........"they're out there,working for you and me!.."
  Obviously,he is not out there all the time,being threatened by those
idiots masqurading as truck drivers...red lights mean nothing to them!
  Try the Hunter Valley sometime with coal trucks!!!!!!!
  "Wave to a truckie today...he's out there,working for you and me!"
  442.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/