Re: QR and photographers

It is time to check the situation is the other states besides QLD.

Since we have several employees from Sydney and Melbourne suburban / interurban systems on this
newsgroup, perhaps they could check their operating procedure publications and let us know what is
the "official printed instructions" in this matter?

I have noticed letters in Railway Digest over the last few years of similar non friendly station
staff in NSW telling passengers /observers not to take photos, especially Cityrail around Gosford /
Wyong or was it Woy Woy area and somewhere around Eastwood or Epping or somewhere near there.

Of course in RD we only got the version of the letter writer so we don't know the station staff's
version.

Cheers
Peter

On Fri, 23 Jul 1999 00:45:43 +1000, "MattyQ" <matticueQ@corplink.com.au> wrote:

>Rod Gayford <rjaygee@smatchat.net.au> wrote in message
>3793A3A4.515356F8@smatchat.net.au">news:3793A3A4.515356F8@smatchat.net.au...
>> Tell them to stuff off. They have no legal reason to stop you taking
>photographs.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> RJG

Peter Cokley