Re: Cars make more economic sense than transit: fact

I get that as well, whenever im driving the little Mazda 121, I get cut off
and not allowed room, and made to force my way into traffic ALL the time,
even when im going 5-10 kph over traffic speed, when doing the same in an XF
Falcon, they almost jump out of the way, I think it might have something to
do with small car = slow car, *shrug*

Marty

--
Sent from the desk of Marty, [Warning, this computer contains data that may
offend]

379be5b6.12462079@news.magna.com.au">news:379be5b6.12462079@news.magna.com.au...