Re: Freight Victoria Black

Hi David,

How do you find the Sensia 400 for grain as compared to Sensia100? I have
not really had time to experiment with other films.

I did however encounter an incident a couple of months ago where i for some
reason had the camera set to 800 instead of 100, as the film was. I just
got it processed (pushed to 800) last week and considering what it was, i
was actually quite impressed with the results. Overall there was a bit of
grain and the colours seemed a little dull, but no-where near as bad as
what was predicted by other people (i.e. may as well throw it out because
it will not turn out, etc). The film in question being Sensia 100.

Regards
Michael

The voices in my head told me something that David Langley said, I
therefore quote: