Re: QR and photographers

WhaleOilBeefHooked <daproc@spambait.umpires.com> wrote in message
news:28Ml3.11

> If somebody has a valid ticket, and is in an area accessible to the
public,
> then those "orders" are invalid, and cannot be enforced.
>
> DaveP

So you are telling me that Mr. Gunzel will lug his camera gear onto the
platform, purchase a ticket to God knows where, take a few photo's then
ditch the unused ticket before driving off? I don't think so, Tim. Not all
rail photography is made during a rail journey, you know.

Furthermore, whether you have a ticket or not, you are still bound by rules.
It is the same as not being allowed to smoke on railway property etc. What
next? Police can't book you for speeding just because you have a license?

--
Matt Smith
Brisbane, QLD

I never seem to finish anyth