Re: Melbourne trains perhaps could use this idea

Craig Haber <albatross@harnessnet.com.au> wrote:

>I dunno if it'd be a nuisance, there's an old guy who travels on Hurstbridge line
>services and plays his violin, I've never heard anyone object when he asks.

Probably the same guy who plays the violin on the National Bus
services. On at least one occasion he has been asked not to play.

Personally I find it very annoying. I look forward to a quiet read on
the bus on the way home and the screeching violin really grates on my
nerves. It mightn't be so bad if he was any good but I'm afraid he is
not.

Best wishes,
Malcolm