RETRACTION 59052

PLEASE BE ADVISED
My previous invitation to join in the forming of an Internet Business
DOES NOT COMPLY  with the Law and the Invitation as shown below
 IS WITHDRAWN.
No further offer or invitation will be made until I can correct
the the errors in this offer which have rendered it Illegal.

ALL Money received to date and all Money
Received in the future will be FULLY Repaid.

Anyone thinking of investing their money should obtain
a copy of the brochure "Dont kiss your money goodbye"
 from Australian Securities and Investment Commission on
 http://www.asic.gov.au/.

If you would like to contact me personally about any of this
or about how to
legally fund a company please contact at my email
martin_davies_roundhill@yahoo.com

The Internet is exploding as you Know.
New Internet companies are starting all the time.
Companies listing as Internet companies are enjoying
 great increases in the share price.
Can you get a part of this action?
YES. Honestly. I am forming a new Internet company to raise capital
by issuing shares.
I expect to issue shares before the end of the year to raise
Ten Million dollars Australian AUD$10,000,000.00.
This money will be used to form the business and to fund operations for
the first 5 years.
I want netsurfers to get a chance at getting in on the ground floor
and making some big money.
2 opportunities exist.
First for major investors you can take up to 10%
of the business as it is for $500,000.00
Please contact me directly at  618 83449514.
Secondly for the rest of us you can buy units now for $100 each.
Please deposit AUD$100.00 in my bank account with the
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Savings Account M L Davies-Roundhill 5008 1004 5703
then Email me a copy of the receipt along with
your full postal details to
receive your Certificate.
Units in the business should increase in
Value many times in the short to medium return
and offer the returns being enjoyed by Internet companies today.
This not a CON This is genuine.
Any queries phone me on 618 83448514
or email me at martin_davies_roundhill@yahoo.com.
Act Now. Think of Bill Gates!