Re: Steam better than diesel - New Scientist

> Peter Ware wrote:

> > In the few years that I have been "lurking" in this newsgroup, I have
> > noticed the odd posting about steam making a come back. These postings
> > have often appeared very early in April giving considerable doubt to
> > their authenticity.

> > However, this weeks issue of the prestigious magazine "New Scientist"
> > (17 July) contains a well written feature article on this very subject.

	Welllll.  I guess I consider Railway Gazette International to
	be 'prestigious', on railway matters.

	Was the article by:
		A working locomtive designer?
		A working locomotive driver (engineer in 'murrican.)
		Anyone working for a railroad?

--
thanks
dave pierson                    |the facts, as accurately as i can