Re: Steamfreight 99 - Hightlights and not-so-highlights

Craig Haber <albatross@harnessnet.com.au> wrote in message
37945926.E8F74487@harnessnet.com.au">news:37945926.E8F74487@harnessnet.com.au..
And Isnipped heaps.
> > Except towards out road block attendents. They copped heaps from irate
> > freeloaders (and some ticket holders that insisted on travelling by
> > car.) The track down to the creek bridge is the subject of a number of
> > ideas to make life easier for the train traveller and less so for the
> > carborne gunzel.

So could this be a new variation on" Road Rage"?
Officer he wouldn't let me through so I just snapped and drove over him,its
his fault I had to get a photo .

--
Lineman
Speak Lineman