Re: Steamfreight 99 - Hightlights and not-so-highlights

The voices in my head told me something that Craig Haber said, I
therefore quote:

>I don't have a problem with it, it's a bit of fun!  Who want's an album
>full of photo's of the same loco?  Can we get new numbers for the T next
>year? :)

How about T332 for the benefit of someone I know on this newsgroup who is
in love with P16 (originally T332) ;-)

On a more serious note, I am sure GNRS has the numberplates of T345
available somewhere for loan for that given weekend..

Regards
Michael :)