Re: Steamfreight 99 - Hightlights and not-so-highlights

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999 03:28:43 GMT, rgg@deakin.edu.au (Roger Gillard)
wrote:

>In article <932351317.747276@newscache.net2000.com.au>, notagunzel@bigfoot.com says...
>>
>>> Yes, where WERE all these ausrailers? :) I only saw Yuri,
>>Krel, Craig Haber
>>> and Eben (because I went up there and back wif him).
>>
>>I was in attendance on Sunday, maintaining a suitably low
>>profile...
>>
>   I also was there for a few hours on Sat afternoon, keeping
>an unbelievably low profile. I actually got one sunny shot. My
>first such shot on that line.!

Also there were P. J. Sweeten, and John Regan all the way from NZ to
Muckleford :-). That makes eight aus.railers so far, any more?

Cheers

Krel

VGR website http://www.castlemaine.net.au/~vgr/

Waxy Wary Zany Zebu