Re: Steamfreight 99 - Hightlights and not-so-highlights

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999 12:26:52 +1000, "Notagunzel"
<notagunzel@bigfoot.com> wrote:

>The only real problem was optimistic Timetabing, which meant
>the second train always got checked at the Home waiting for
>the first to shunt.

Agreed. More shunt time will be allowed next year.

>Nobody has yet mentioned that on
>Sunday, K160 was running around with K157's plates...

The plates and headlight number glass were speciallly made for the
weekend. What did you think of the idea? Is recreating a long lost
loco sacrelige or just a bit of fun? What number do we do next?

>> Reggie with his human impersonating microphone.
>On Sunday, it was camped at Pipeline Crossing, methinks the
>poor signalman will need ongoing psyiactric help for the
>rest of his life...

Yes, the signalman is recovering, slowly. A true test of any
volunteer!!!

Cheers

Krel

VGR website http://www.castlemaine.net.au/~vgr/