Re: Fuel trains.

 There is a fuel train that runs out of Gladstone usually Monday-Friday
loaded with fuel for Blackwater BHP Mine, Oakey Creek, Emerald and beyond. I
have on numerous occasions seen it loaded to 2000 tonne multi unit but not
in recent years. I worked at bluff on the western line and have often
detached nearly half of the fuel at bluff for the mines. The reason that in
recent years this amount has declined to the mines, is they have changed to
road transport due to poor service supplied by QR.

peter C
glt0145@ozemail.com.au