Re: QR 2172E loco

 Hi Matt,

Your response makes sense,  especially as 2172E was in the traditional blue /gold instead of the
Bronce colours.

Another aspect of this sighting was the load; fuel tankers. In view of the other thread about
"declining  oil traffic", it seems the QR is prepared to haul oil tankers.

A similar story with QR stock trains which others have given away.

Cheers
Peter Cokley