Re: V/Line Pass Worst Service in Australia

<<<Anyone who says that they loved riding mail trains must be crazy!>>>>>

One has to get one's priority's straight. I could never finish a six pack
between Albury and Junee on the Daylight, piece of cake on the Mail though! The
very civilised NSWGR ensured that the North Bound Mail's arrival in Junee was
timed just before the pub's closing time, allowing a "stocking up" for points
north.  Of course dragging ones carcass from Central to the "Great Southern"
hotel in Sydney was a problem with an almighty hangover I must admit!
Now that was living!

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/