Re: Y112 Mixed Train Sun 18/7

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999 23:10:16 +1000, Craig Haber
<albatross@harnessnet.com.au> wrote, and I selectively quote:

>Seriously, get the best of both worlds, do Maldon Saturday, head for
>Ballarat early Sunday morning, you can photograph the Y and return to
>Maldon, or perhaps gunzel it to Geelong and then Winchelsea, then return
>to Maldon.  You could be back at Maldon as early or late as you want
>(depending how far you chase the Y)

Not an option.... the K+T Up goods is at 0800 and the triple header is
0900 down: it's going to be hard enough to do with the three ferals in
tow (I'm seriously considering unleashing Chris (6, no, turns 7 on
Friday) and Mike (4) on the system with consignment notes attached
saying "Return to Maldon Station by 1600 Sunday").

>What a bugger - 2 sets of steam mixed trains on the same day, you
>wouldn't read about it!

What a pity the Y couldn't make it to SF'99.

Ok, you gringos up north........"Come on DOWN!!!!!" (Paul? <g!>)

BTW, I've posted a Steamfreight '99 info page at my home page at
http://www.railpage.org.au/steam4me/sf99_vgr.htm
or get there via Home page/99Steam/Scroll down to Steamfreight entry
and click.

Regards

Yuri
--