Y112 Mixed Train Sun 18/7

Y112 will be transferred from Ballarat East to Colac on Sunday, July
18.  It will continue to Warrnambool on Monday 19th, where it will be
used for several group trains in the next couple of weeks.

Two BK's will be available for passengers.   Sunday's move will have the
added attraction of running as a 'mixed' from Geelong to Colac, as 5
GY's will be picked up at Geelong.

Times are:
Ballarat            0800
Meredith           0848*
Gheringhap        0925*
Nth Glg 'C'        0944-9
Geelong Loco     1000-1130 (ETC&W, attach GY's)
Waurn Ponds    1156*
Winchelsea        1236*
Colac                1320 terminate, detach GY's.

Tickets from Ballarat are $40, including bus return from Colac to
Ballarat.  Passengers may join the train at Geelong, please call our
office on 5221 8966 if you plan to do so (we will arrange a return bus
if required).  Cost ex-Geelong is $25.  Tickets can be purchased from
the Conductor (no it won't be me this week!) on the train, on the day.

On Monday the train will depart Colac at 1110, Camperdown 1200-1310
(cross 8232), arrive Warrnambool 1505 - this train will not convey
passengers).

For details, call (03) 5221 8966

Regards,
Craig