Re: Y112 Mixed Train Sun 18/7

G'day Yuri,

Yuri J Sos/Melbourne wrote:

> WCR ensuring a minimum number of chasers as everyone of note will be
> at Maldon.   Grrrrr.

That's certainly not the intention (I knocked back the Conductors shift
acc. I'll be at Maldon).  I'm a bit disappointed it had to be this way -
I think the Y is to run during the week (I'll post if this is correct),
so this is the only opportunity to get it down there.

Seriously, get the best of both worlds, do Maldon Saturday, head for
Ballarat early Sunday morning, you can photograph the Y and return to
Maldon, or perhaps gunzel it to Geelong and then Winchelsea, then return
to Maldon.  You could be back at Maldon as early or late as you want
(depending how far you chase the Y)

What a bugger - 2 sets of steam mixed trains on the same day, you
wouldn't read about it!

Cheers,
CH.
--