Suggestions for Brisbane and QR Citytrain

Due the huge success (!!!) of my postings about improvements to the
Melbourne metropolitan rail system, I thought I'd publish my suggestions for
my home town - Brisbane.

CABOOLTURE LINE

** Relay and reopen the line to Woodford with stations at Woodford,
D'Aguilar, Bracalba, Wamuran, Moodlu and Tullawong.

** Construct a rail line from Morayfield to Bellara with stations at Ningi,
Sandstone Point and Bribie Island (Bellara).

** Open a new station in Narangba called "Jinibara".

** Open a new station in Kallangur of the same name.

** Open a new station in Petrie called "Waratah Park".

** Construct a line to Kippa Ring with stations at Murrumba Downs, Mango
Hill and Kippa Ring.

** Move Bray Park station into Bray Park (Irula St.).

** Move Strathpine station to the current site of Bray Park.

** Rename current Strathpine station to "Brendale".

** Open a new station in Fitzgibbon of the same name.

SHORNCLIFFE LINE:

** Open a new station in Boondall named "South Boondall".

DOOMBEN-PINKENBA LINE:

** Reopen stations in Pinkenba, Meeandah and Airport (as a temporary station
until Airtrain is completed.

IPSWICH LINE:

** Open a new station in Seventeen Mile Rocks of the same name.

SYDNEY LINE:

** Open the Sydney - Brisbane line to the current Greenbank station to the
public, with stations at Acacia Ridge, Algester, Parkinson, Hillcrest and
deviating or laying track via Middle Road and opening a new station in
Boronia Heights.

BEENLEIGH-GOLD COAST LINE:

** Open a new station in Woodridge named "Karawatha".

** Open a new station in Woodridge named "Logan Central".

** Reopening the line to Beaudesert, with stations at Waterford, Logan
Village, Jimboomba, Woodhill, Gleneagle and Beaudesert.

** Open a new station in Pimpana of the same name.

** Open a new station in Oxenford of the same name.

** Open a new station in Helensvale named "Ridgevale".

** Open a new station in Carrara of the same name.

** Open a new station in Carrara named "Worongary".

** Open a new station in Carrara named "Merrimac".

** Extend the Robina line to Koala Park with stations at South Robina,
Stephens, Andrews, Reedy Creek, West Burleigh and Burleigh Heads (Koala
Park).

Once again, feedback is welcome.  But do I really need to invite feedback?

Bryan Cullis
Dreamer extraordinairre