Re: Suggestions for Brisbane and QR Citytrain

I dont think any of this will ever happen, I know Bray Park station was
built in Strathpine, The only thing I agree with you on is moving Bray Pk
station back 300metres towards Lawnton.

Matthew Green
kgreen@powerup.com.au
<931876261.223539@diddley.primus.com.au>...