Re: Stanford Merthyr Extension closed & Where to find copies of construction acts ?

Correction to my last message, there was an abandonment act for the Stanford
Merthyr line. It was obtained by Kearsley Shire Council in 1943 and was
called the 'Stanford Coal Mine Railway (Amendment) Act 1943.' The council
wanted to close the line due to the state of the road bridge at Heddon
Greta.

Regards
Jeff Mullier