Re: Tonight's Railway Adventures episode- Get the REAL Facts regarding Victorian Episode.

Heavens No!
           I hope nobody saw my 7 year old son driving the
'spark' from Watsonia to Eltham!
            And he sounded the whistle and all....oh my God
what will I do?
             aughhhhh! Get stuffed the lot of you!
Famous Quotes!
Henry Bolte after driving a brand new C class along No1
Platform at Spencer Street
"these bloody things are easy to drive. How much are we
paying you bastards to drive them?"  "Well thats too bloody
much, do something about that Kenny."
The Union Official who had, against his better judgement
allowed him to "Sit in the seat" almost threw him out on
the platform........
North East Victoria...ahh what a lovely place!

**** Posted from RemarQ - http://www.remarq.com - Discussions Start Here (tm) ****