Re: No R class on down Geelong

In article <7m57pa$3nk$1@tyrell.zikzak.net>, brumby@zikzak.net (Stephen
McNamara) wrote:

>    Well, when I arrived with my kids at about 9:30, I took them up the
> platform to show them the 'steam train', and was told by a random vline
> employee that "Management decided not to run it today." I wasn't the only
> person there who was disappointed.

Well unless management decided to put the hole in a superheater element,
then I reckon 707 decided it just didn't want to go out.  Unusual response
blaming management, usually it is managemennmt doing the blaming.

--
Stuart Thyer
Photographer-Department of Anatomy

The best mistakes are the ones you learn from.
The worst mistakes are the ones you make again.