No R class on down Geelong

Gasp!  Waiting at Seddon this morning only to film a dogbone on 4 cars
instead of R707 on 9 cars.  Planned no-show or failure?

R711 arrives in Melbourne sometime around lunchtime, leaving Ballarat
at 1030 or earlier, so we've still got an R a day on the mainline
today and tomorrow.

BTW, Saturday morning, Craig, can you organise a short delay for
R711's departure..... say about 9 minutes so that we could have
parallelling Rs from Spencer Street to Footscray as R711 heads for
Warrnambool and R761 to Bendigo?

Regards

Yuri
--