Re: UK Train Crash Manslaughter Case fails

Hi Guys,

I watched the report of this story on the BBC1 news and after seeing the
footage of the driver leaving court I was outraged that the family of those
killed were outraged. I don't know what they wanted, other than a life for a
life? Seeing the poor pathetic, emotionally destroyed driver who has been
sentenced to a life without a life and a life without the possibility of
ever working again is enough punishment for anybody.

DavidR

377e9843.0@newshost.pcug.org.au">news:377e9843.0@newshost.pcug.org.au...