Re: Last Friday's News

G'day,

BJ wrote:

> Notagunzel wrote in message <3780AD87.C73F79CA@bigfoot.com>...
> >Your correspondent attended a Signalbox inspection with a certain gunzel
> >organization at Frankston, and was tragically disappointed to see R.L.
> >(Victoria's Premier Gunzel) in attendance
>

> Not everyone's mate REGGIE!!!!
> P.S. Was he making sound recordings of the signalbox???

If that's who I think it is, he very nearly got a nice recording of R711
disappearing in the distance from St Arnaud platform, while he ran along
behind.......he doesn't know how close he was to being left there!  Yes we
had departed, and yes I saw him running and red-lighted to let him on (were
those groans I heard from those in his carriage??)   Nah, can't have been.

Regards,
CH.
--
Craig Haber