Re: Rumours and News.

Rod wrote:

> .......we still have a very big problem when someone
> posts maliciously, and there should be no room for it in this group!

I must disagree because as I have said, if I was the one being misrepresented,
then I would like to know early enough so as to either kill the rumour or fix
up the problem before it was too late. An unpublished malicious rumour can
cause untold damage to reputations if not killed in time.

That is to say, of course, unresponsible reporting is not accepted but our
reputations would be torn to shreds if we allowed unsubstantiated rumours to
persist.

David.