Re: Rumours and News.

David Langley wrote in message <377F0638.16178BA7@ancc.com.au>...
>Gentlemen of the newsgroup,
>
>We have recently had a posting regarding the supposed demise of a
>private railway operation in Victoria and perhaps NSW. Respondents have
>quite expectedly been hostile to some degree regarding the rumours and
>BIGG SNIP>>>>>>>>>>>
>We all need broad shoulders and thick skins at times but equally we
>should have the willingness to change our thoughts if we are proved to
>be up the well known creek without the well known paddle.
>
>David Langley.

Thank you David,
                           we still have a very big problem when someone
posts maliciously, and there should be no room for it in this group!
                            It is no wonder that people treat you as if you
are a little mad, when you say you contribute, read the News Group! Our
reputation is non existent except among ourselves, and then again.........
Rod