Re: Tonight's Railway Adventures episode- Get the REAL Facts regarding Victorian Episode.

PETer and susAN wrote:

> I only saw him doing the driving in an Iron Ore train loco simulator.
> The other on train shot had a real driver.

There were several gaping holes in that episode. I'd like to know how
he got off one IP at Cook, and got on another in the same direction the
next day.

Also, having made a one day stop at Kalgoorlie, he got on the IP again.
Time warps aside, I'd have thought the Prospector was worth a mention.

Cheers
David