Re: Tonight's Railway Adventures episode- Get the REAL Facts regarding Victorian Episode.

>We have all gone a bit over the top these days.

We sure have, ! and its a bit sad, most people
these days, are far to quick to whinge and whine about the most trivial
percieved infractions of silly rules and regulations.

I like the show, but I wish Scott would lose
that vintage suitcase, It puts me in mind of
something that imposter Hans Thalstrop would
use, and Scott is a bit of a Ham actor at best, but at  least he has got a
Railway show on TV
at prime time, he sure aint Micheal Pailin, but he aint all bad either, watch,
or turn it off, but
please stop whinging, watch your cab ride videos in private, are all railfans
so negitive, they have to nit pic every little bit of artistic
licence taken in production of a 45min segment of a series that is free to air,
and quite
interesting most times.
Mylo.