Railway map of Victoria online

Hello all,
I now have a railway map of Victoria online as well (actually, Mark, I have
thought about it for some months, its only recently that I have got around to
putting it online).
The map can be found at: http://www.cdi.com.au/~johnc/railmap.htm

Unlike Mark's map, mine is a series of 8 GIF files, and the lines are
colour-coded by opening date (and it's much quicker to load :-).

More information can be found at the site.

John
--
John Cleverdon, B.App.Sc. (Cartography), AMMSIA
**** Seeking Employment in the Cartography/GIS Field, Details at: