Re: The stupidity of passengers.

you seem to be able to read into everything and come out with the word or refrence to *hitler* . i have never meet such an incredible person as yourself. why do people think
we work for them, we are not a taxi service , we run to a timetable.maybe if we were treated like human beings we would act like them. i know if some one is a smartass to me
i am going to be one right back , if some one asks an intelligent question or is polite i will be poilite back. it is simple. i use to care but now i dont give a stuff. as
is the running joke with us guards , the job would be gret if it wasnt for the passengers!. now i know you are going to try and flame me and call me a little hitler or
something along those lines but as i have grwn acustom to not having any respect i will just wear it.in relation to how can you see it (SPIT) comming it is quite simple. if
you see a bunch of lebones or aboriginals walking up the platform your chances of being spat at are about 90%. now as your liberal mind works in mysterious ways you will say
this is very racist, but alas it is from personal experience i have discovered this. so if this is racist so be it. i am rascist!!!!
*I may have mixed up posters here,*
you are god dam right you have mixed up posts!!!!
the person you are refering to is mr harris.
*Your problem seems to be passengers in general,
        kids & ethnics in particular*.
no problem is with ethnic kids!! because in my experience in the railways they are the ones who cause the most trouble. i have come to this conclusion thru my own
experiences.
   **Our* train you authoritarian dickwit.*
well if they are your trains clean them patrol them and look after them yourself. and i do recent the dickwit!!!   if i ever meet you in real life i would
..................... now now i might get mtself into trouble picking on scum like yourself.
 *So what prompted that spitting?
        Lots of people work with the public every day without
        being spat on.
        Could it be that you're a bossy little prick and people
        don't like you?*
 i dont know why dont you ask them. it seems to be fun to spit at some one if you are in agroup and you are of middle eastern apperance. so i dont like you can i spit at
you? you are kidding arnt you .

*As I said before, maybe not *deserve* to be, but if
        you're the little Hitler that your posts seem to
        indicate, you should probably try to get used to it
        because it's gonna keep happening.*
so you condon these acts thoe? it seem to me that you do. how do you get hitler out of my posts. i am given rights so i use them , i have no real powers that you dont have ,
it seems to me that you are scared of authority. you seem to be totally against anyone who has powers. why is that ? are you scared . i think they call it little dick
syndrome! i could be mistaken!
well mister strutt this brings me to the end of my post and i anticipate your quick reply as you have such strong feelings about the subject. but let me remind you the three
golden RULES
1. the GUARD is ALWAYS RIGHT.
2. the GUARD is NEVER WRONG
3. if you find the GUARD to be wrong refer to rule number 1
FRED   :o)