Re: The racism of some SRA staff

Five is a pretty small sample, too small to draw definite conclusions.
However, I am confident that a thorough survey of offensive behaviour would
show that some cultures have a higher offence rate than others, and that the
cultural groups could often be related to ethnic groups.

Let us assume that such a study were carried out according to best practice
for such studies. And let us assume that the results showed what I believe
they would. If they were publicised, there would be howls of "racism".

The truth is not racism, no matter how unpalatable it may be.

If David Johnson is passing on unbiased observations, he is not being
racist. Of course, he could be deliberately distorting the facts to slander
certain ethnic groups, in which case he would be racist. But I am inclined
to believe that he is simply passing on what he has observed, and he has
every right to do that without being branded a racist.

David Martin