Re: Countrylink named as World's Worst Passenger Service

David Johnson wrote in message <36969074.822A283D@ozemail.com.au>...

>And we all know that Mr Photios will fix the problems with CountryLink by
doubling
>their funding as soon as he gets into power... not.  Why does this idiot
sprout so
>much crap when he will do nothing to fix it when he does get into power?

David, David, David - why do you ask such silly questions? The answer is
simple - he is a politician. He is a natural liar, thief, charlatan, etc!

David "The Doctor" Proctor
http://derek.jenkins.net/ozemail/index.html

Computer and car salesmen differ in that the latter know when they are
lying.