Re: Countrylink named as World's Worst Passenger Service

Bob Gioia wrote:

> Michael Photios has been singing this tune fur the last 12 months. The only
> reason you are hearing it getting airplay again is that there is an election in
> 2 months.

And we all know that Mr Photios will fix the problems with CountryLink by doubling
their funding as soon as he gets into power... not.  Why does this idiot sprout so
much crap when he will do nothing to fix it when he does get into power?

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard