Re: The authoritarianism of SRA staff

David Johnson wrote:

> What would the average commuter journey be?  30 to 40 minutes?  Try getting stuck on an S
> set for 4 and a half hours.  Very pleasant sitting under the starting resistors.  Would you
> work in an office that is 40 degrees?

you guys dont have it SO bad, there are alot worse jobs in the world,
take for example, mine, i work in a 2mx2m box, no air con, no easy
access to a toilet (ironic as it would seem, read on) for 12hours at a
time and due to rules, i cant have a TV, only a radio. what is my job?,
i am a security guard at a sewerage treatment plant (see what i mean
about the toilet?), in the middle of summer (as it is right now) it
often get extreemly hot in the gatehouse and the smell from the sewerage
is apalling but i dont think it is the worlds worst job, what some of
the guys do there comes pretty close but not mine...

--
I Michael Van Baast       I