Re: Dumb Kweschun

> Almost certainly.  I do have an image of an overbridge in my mind -
> that can only be the one.  When I was there in 1993-4 or so, there was
> a "little coalie" which came off the Collinsville line and headed
> south along the NCL.

Now *thats* interesting.  Coal traffic from Collinsville mostly goes to Mt
Isa to fire MIM's power station. (Less and less so, as they are now
converting it to gas).
So traffic from Collinsville would go north to Townsville, rather than
south.
I wonder where this lot was going?

This was how the staff at Pring referred to the