Re: Brisbane Light Rail

In article <01be5fcb$f0f461a0$beed8bca@don>, "Sixx" <sixx@start.com.au> wrote:

>Galen Rutledge <g.rutledge@qut.edu.au> wrote in article
><g.rutledge-2402990051090001@modemd4-7.net.qut.edu.au>...

>> Where?
>
>Do your research before you open your big mouth

Nice.

Where is the bike path planned to be built?

>> [mental note, more than two consecutive exclaimation points is a red flag
>> for a failing rationale and impending artherosclerosis]
>
>FUCK OFF IDIOT........TYPICAL Q.U.T FUCKING DICKHEAD RESPONSE

[mental note, typing in all capitals is a red flag for a failing rationale
and impending heart failure]

Where is the bike path planned to be built?

[snip]

>tell me do you work or just a student???

Does it matter?

Both actually.

Where is the bike path planned to be built?

>> >Just for the record do you intend to use the bike path to travel to
>> >work??
>> >or just on the weekends???
>>
>> Well, I would be able to answer that if you tell me where the path will
>> be.  Otherwise you are just posting fluff.
>
>SEE

Where is the bike path planned to be built?

Regards,

Galen Rutledge

PS.   Where is the bike path planned to be built?