Re: Brisbane Light Rail

Ahhh! I've got it - enclosed pedestrian bridges! No that seems quite
comfortable to me. Royal Perth Hospital and not a few stores around
Australia also have examples; also several bridges connecting Perth's bus
and rail stations have half-enclosures (west side screened to protect from
prevailing wind and usual source of wind-blown rain - haven't had much of
that lately!).

DW