Re: Katoomba Scenic Railway not steepest?

Don't know about the first gradient, but, as to being upside-down, I'm not
sure that it matters. E.g. , take the suspended-type "monorails" they have
in Nippon - the cars hang from four-wheel bogies that run on steel "rails".
(Also, the Wuppertal suspended tramway in Deutschland.)
Rgds
Ron BEST
<7affo3$r6622@atbhp.corpmel.bhp.com.au>...