Re: What happened?

How does the Sydney Monorail operate? I have noticed that the trains do
have a driver (with an impressive array of controls in front!), however
the driver appears to only really open and close the doors etc.

I have read that the trains are under computer control, however in a
monorail crash last year it was stated that a contributing factor was
the trains being run under manual control at that time.

DB.