Re: It's Academic

Get thee behind me satan: I just have to finish Jan. RNV today, and must
not be distracted by this temptation.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

Chris Brownbill <cbrnbill@enternet.com.au> wrote in article

> Question 2:  What do the following passenger stations have in common?
They all have been electrified at some stage.

> Question 3:  What do the following stations have in common?
Blacktown  counts.  Also Fassifern, Bridgewater (Tasmania)?

> Question 6:  What do the following passenger stations have in common?
And Albury, Toowoomba, Broken Hill, Kalgoorlie?

> Question 7:  What do the following stations have in common?
Also Victoria Park (or was it Collingwood then?).

> Question 9:  What do the following passenger stations have in common?
AFAIK, there is a sixth (Epping?).

> Question 11:  What do the following stations have in common?
South Brisbane, Leonora.