Re: Brisbane Light Rail,Briztram - questions

Bill Bolton wrote:

> Matthew Nolan <mnolan@uq.net.au> wrote:
>
> > Agreed. UQ is badly placed to take advantage of public transport, esp.
> > from city.
>
> The River Cat service seems to ideally suited to cater for UQ traffic
> to/from the city.

And just think how much better would be a tram that ran direct from the
university, over the river into town and RIGHT THROUGH THE CBD rather
than a ferry that stops at North Quay.

It might encourage patronage, take a few cars off the road. Oh dear,
can't let that happen.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand

Monica walks into her dry cleaning store and tells the shop assistant:
"I've got a dress for you to clean."  Slightly hard of hearing, the
assistant replies, "Come again?" "No," says Monica. "Mustard."