Re: Delay at Mortdale on Wed morning

David Johnson wrote:

> > Overall one of my better observations of the professionalism of State
> > Rail.
>
> I have passed your posting on to the Guard in question, and have forwarded it to
> the State Rail newsletter <way2go@staterail.nsw.gov.au>
>
> Staff do like to hear positive feedback when they do their jobs well, otherwise,
> after a time they begin to think "Who really cares?".

I'm in total agreement to this - this should go for any service you receive. If
you're going to complain about bad service, you should also be willing to commend
good service. It lifts the morale and willingness to help of staff, and management
need to know what they are doing right, not just what they are doing wrong!